23 October 2020
Despite these difficult times Korei Guided Tours wants to continue to spoil you with interesting discoveries in Brussels. Of course we want to do so in a safe way!
Guided tours are still possible and allowed: these are accompanied cultural activities.
We would like to provide more information about Korei’s measures to ensure this.
– Guided tours happen in groups of up to 20 persons max. (15 or less for visits inside)
– Every participant over 12 years brings a mouthmask and wears it during the whole tour
– The participants keep a distance of 1,5 m from each other and from the guide. This is not necessary for people from the same bubble.
– The guide wears a mouth mask where necessary and uses a device to strengthen the voice so distance can be kept
– The guide brings a alcoholic gel. The intention is not to touch anything but if that happens everyone can always disinfect their hands.
These simple rules make it possible to enjoy the walks in a safe and pleasant way!